Last updated: 13 July 2023
1. WHAT DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
1.1. PERSONAL DATA
When creating an account or using our Service, we may collect the following information:
– Contact Information: such as your first name or user name, email address, date of birth and gender.
– Account information: such as your username and other identifying information. We do not have access to your password.
– Savings program information: such as the savings programs you participate in, the rewards you earn, and your interactions in the app.
We process this data to deliver our Service to you, communicate with you, enhance your experience with the Service, and maintain and improve our Service.
All data is stored securely in accordance with the AVG and Dutch law.
1.2. NON-PERSONAL DATA
We may also collect non-personal data, such as your device type, operating system, browser type, language settings and IP address. We use this data to improve the quality and delivery of our Service and to understand how you and other users use the Service.
2. WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH.
We do not share users’ personal data other than anonymized data about app usage with our service providers and partners for analytics and improvement purposes.
3. YOUR RIGHTS.
In accordance with the AVG, you have the right to access, rectify or delete your personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and the right to data portability. If you wish to exercise your right to data deletion, your account must be deleted, after which your data will be automatically deleted.
Stampz is a Creator Loyalty B.V. Trademark.
Creator Loyalty B.V.
CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: 88453669